Asheville Family Photographers
I know that you’ve been searching through the hoards of Asheville Family Photographers trying to decide which one is right for your family. Here are few steps to make sure that the photographer you choose for your Asheville Family session is exactly what you’re looking for!
- Start with Referrals + Reviews. Reviews are a great place to start when it comes to finding the right photographer. Someone that is highly rated, is typically going to be a better fit. You can see all of Its Jen Again Photography reviews on the Facebook Page. Plus, there are some listed at the bottom of this page.
- Find the Right Style. Every photographer shoots shoots and edits differently. Make sure that the Asheville Family Photographers that you are considering have a gallery that is consistent with what you are looking for. See my gallery here.
- Ask to see a Full Gallery. Ask to see the full gallery that was presented to a past client. Make sure that the quantity is what you are expecting, that the style is consistent throughout the full gallery and that they are something that you would be happy with. I would be happy to send you a gallery of a session consistent with what you are looking for. Just contact me here.
- Consider the Cost. Cost for photographers can vary exponentially due to the nature of running a photography business – every photographer has different overhead costs. Just make sure the Asheville Family Photographers you are considering are priced within your budget. See all of Its Jen Again Photography pricing here.
- Understand the Policies. Make sure that the photographer has a contract that clearly outlines everything from whats included in the price, the cancellation policy, what happens in bad weather, etc. Email me here for a copy of my contract.
- Hire Someone Licensed + Insured. Make sure the Asheville Family Photographers you are considering is legally registered as a legitimate business, and has liability + equipment insurance. This is kind of a no brainer as to why you need it. Just in case anything (or anyone) is broken or damaged during a photo shoot. I am happy to provide a copy of my insurance. Just send me an email here.
Considering hiring Its Jen Again?
See the Gallery Here // Get Pricing Information // Contact Me to Book
Tips For Your Upcoming Session:
How to Prevent Fake Smiles – Kids are completely unpredictable. They can be so adorable and easy going and laughing uncontrollably one minute, and the next minute, turn that charm off completely. To avoid this, here are some tips on how to eliminate fake smiles.
Stress Relieving Tips – Family pictures are great – they help you create and remember fond memories of your loving family. However, this day can get very stressful, and we want to ensure this doesn’t happen. If you’re stressed it will show, and we want your photos to be gorgeous. Here are some tips you can use on picture day to help you relax.
Why Bribery is OK – Even after you’ve coached your child for the past two weeks and the entire car ride leading up to the session, your kiddo still just isn’t having it. You’ve tried all of the usual tricks and nothing is working. Sounds terrible, right? Well, I’m here today to save you from this nightmare, and help you prevent this from even happening. Behold the power of bribery…
Preparing Your Husband – For some of us, preparing our husbands for the family photo session is as exhausting as preparing the kids. If your husband is happy-go-lucky about photo day, that’s excellent. If you’re dealing with someone who’s reluctant, however, then here are some things you can do to help.
What To Wear – Not sure what to wear to a photo session? Here are some tips lined up by season to get some ideas rolling. Remember, comfort is key! Uncomfortableness can lead to sour faces in your photos.
Including Pets – If you are planning on family photography with pets in your session, we are more than happy to have you do that. We love furry friends and are always pleased to add them into our sessions! Here are some things you should remember to bring to ensure everything goes smoothly.
2 thoughts on “Asheville Family Photographers”